Progress Through December 1999
- Dynamic I/O automaton (DIOA) model
- Extends I/O automata with automaton creation and destruction.
- Travel agent case study
- Simple e-commerce example
- Using dynamic I/O automata, NePi2 process algebra, knowledge-based programs.
- Comprehensive set of specifications for guarantees of GC services.
- Formal design for virtually synchronous group multicast service.
- Uses client-server architecture
- Membership managed by dedicated membership servers.
- Multicast implemented at clients.
- Scalable group membership algorithm for WANs.
- Dynamic configuration service.