Research Plan for the Next Six Months
Travel agent case study
- State correctness, performance properties, carry out analysis.
- Evaluate, compare, combine the three methods used.
Further develop the dynamic I/O automaton (DIOA) model.
- Include timing-dependence, liveness.
- Support for modeling mobility.
Fault-tolerant agent programming case study.
Implement our group communication algorithms, tune for performance.
Consider alternative forms of middleware support for cooperative computing in dynamic WANs.
- For applications that require consistency, like shared white-board, shared text editor.
- E.g., totally ordered multicast services that preserve QoS.