[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

cl-http for lispm

To: John Mallery

Hello,
I am using an Ivory Machine under genera 8.3 (the host is a mac2 FX running
system 7.5). I have tried, using netscape, to retrieve the distribution
from lispm.reel-1 as mentionned on the cl-http/home-page.html
Unfortunately, I could not access the document...
Can you please tell me how to get cl-http running on the Ivory. More
generally, I would appreciate any advise/information about symbolics
systems in relation with http or in relation with anything since Symbolics
inc. seems to have disappeared from our planet and since I am probably one
of the very few Genera users of the old continent (I do not know any other
on earth actually... so that I was very please when I saw a reference to a
lisp machine on your home page, this was somehow meaning that I was not
alone). If you know something about lisp machines, do you know if there is
somewhere a concordia-to-html translator?
Yours,
Robert

Robert Coquereaux
Groupe "Interactions Fondamentales"
Centre de Physique Theorique
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Case 907 - Campus de Luminy
13288 MARSEILLE Cedex 9 FRANCE

Tel (33) 91 26 95 18
Fax (33) 91 26 95 53