[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Search form Post/Get

Is it possible to have a computed response form generated as a search,
something like:

(export-url #u"form?"
   :search-html-computed-form
   :form-function #'form-function
   :response-function #'response-function
   ...)

where form-function generates a form based on the parameters passed
after the form? part of the url.  Then, response-function respond's
to the query.  This allows complex forms to be generated based on
the response to a (simple) form.  They can be called up repeatedly,
without having to resubmit the first form.

I haven't seen anything that would prohibit this, except that it doesn't
work if I just try it with html-computed-form.

Thanks,
Bill Wallace
wewallac@logos.uwaterloo.ca