[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Broken Pipe

Some visitors to my test CL-HTTP web site at terje.cerfnet.com has
complained about that they from time to time have problems visiting my
pages, receiving a "Network Error: Broken pipe" usually with an empty page.
This probably only applies to visitors using Netscape. Is this a well-known
problem?

Granted, I have done some modifications to the server (which I doubt is the
cause). However,I have heard this mentioned as a problem by others trying
out cl-http as well (to the extent that another server has been used
instead). Before I dig into the problem, it would be useful to know whether
others has encountered the same more than should be expected, and
eventually what is learnt.

-- Terje <Terje@in-Progress.com>
   Media Design in-Progress

   Make your Web Site a Social Place with Interaction!
   http://www.ifi.uio.no/~terjen/interaction