[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MCL CGI Shell

John. It would also help if you guys would answer bug reports more
reliably, even with "sorry your on your own" if necessary. You were
quite helpful when I was first trying to get cl-http up on my SGI but
I sent a couple of bug reports to Bug-acl-cl-http that never got any
replies.  I figured, "its free code, can't complain."  However, if you
are going to take the position that everyone should use cl-http, more
reliable responses would be helpful.

My most recent message that was never answered tried to describe a bug
that has somehow been introduced such that I can no longer even start
my server using the shell script. I don't seem to have kept a copy of it.
If you don't have it, I can reconstruct it.  I'd really appreciate some
help with the problem.

Jeff
----

Follow-Ups: References: