[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hypermail archive

At 2:41 PM -0500 1997-02-03, Ken Anderson wrote:
>We have set up a hypermail archive for the CLIM mailing list:
>
>http://openmap.bbn.com/hypermail/clim
>
>It should automatically update, but it may take a while to get it stable.
>Please reply to me if you have problems or comments.

Ken,

Why not run a modern hyperarchive written in Common Lisp minus
the regidity of C (recall that hypermail is a reimplementation of
Tom Gruber's original version in C)? Futhermore, the hyperarchive
updates in realtime (no losing chron job), offers changeable color schemes,
and best of all remains trivially extensible and customizable because
it is written in CLOS. Live code or dead code? Your choice.

http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html

Regards, John