- Signals and Systems (6.003)
- Familiarity with linear algebra (18.06) and probability (6.041)
- Machine Vision (6.801/6.866)
- Some Matlab experience
||The textbook is available at Quantum Books:
- Two take-home exams
- Five problem sets with lab exercises in Matlab
- No final exam
- Final project
|| Problem sets may be discussed, but all written work and coding must be done individually. Take-home exams may
not be discussed. Individuals found submitting duplicate or substantially similar materials due to
inappropriate collaboration may get an F in this class and other sanctions.
The final project may be
- An original implementation of a new or published idea
- A detailed empirical evaluation of an existing implementation of one or more methods
- A paper comparing three or more papers not covered in class, or surveying recent literature in a particular area
||A project proposal not longer than two pages must be submitted and approved by April 1st.
problem sets and exams |
grading and requirements |
This site is maintained by C. Mario Christoudias.