Currently the Metaglue system is still in development. A beta
release is currently available for download. The first full
release of the system has been planned for Fall 2002. There may be
updates or more beta releases between these two dates.
Current beta version:
| Released February 27, 2002
- Metaglue system architecture
- Metaglue agent testing & development features
- Device controls for lights, drapes, projectors and projection
- Basic speech interface
- PowerPoint presentation control
- START system interaction. This allows you to ask information
questions to the computer.
- SAM, the prototype for an emotional, responsive user interface
- Metaglue launcher, for starting and querying the status of agents
- MultiModal Asker. This adds easier functions for asking the user
- NewsWall, a news bulletin board.
Contents not set.
Future Release version:
|Tentative release date in Fall 2002
Updated material from the beta versions and new material.